- Addresa: 39-41 Nicolae Filipescu Str., Fl.1, District 2, Bucharest
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +4021.312.13.97
- President: Teodor Blidăruș
- Executive Director: Gabriela Mechea
Accession Date to Concordia Employers Confederation
Employers’ Association of the Software and Services Industry (ANIS) is a member of Concordia Employers Confederation since 2017.
The list of the member companies of ANIS is available here.
- Fiscal legislation projects: extending the tax exemption for programmers to startups and students, expanding the SOP for companies not listed on the stock exchange, Business Angels Law
- Labor legislation projects: Internship Law, Teleworking Law
- Education and training projects: introduction of programming courses in primary education, ANIS scholarships – project to stimulate young university teachers for introducing courses and modern teaching methods in new technologies, courses and certifications in the software testing area – ISTQB, Agile, Mobile
- Guide for software procurement in the public sector
- Annual market survey “Software and IT Services in Romania”
- Economic missions
- ANIS actively contributes to the development of the Romanian technology industry and represents the interests of IT companies in relation to all stakeholders of the economy
- ANIS activity is directed exclusively for the benefit of the members of the association, in the following areas: advocacy, education and training, innovation
- Gala ANIS – annual award event for the best companies, projects and products in the IT field
- Gala ANIS Scholarships – annual award ceremony of the academic environment
- ANIS Meetups – monthly events, dedicated exclusively to ANIS members
Affiliation to international organizations
Employers’ Association of the Software and Services Industry (ANIS) is a member of DIGITALEUROPE.