The General Assembly is the governing bogy for CP CONCORDIA
It is made up of one statutory representative of each member.
The General Assembly has the following competencies:
- sets medium & long term strategy and objectives of CP CONCORDIA
- approves the reports of the Board of Directors, the Auditor and the Auditor’s Committee
- approves the measures proposed by the Board of Directors, the Auditor and the Censors Committee
- approves the annual accounting balance and the Income and Expense Budget for the following year
- decides to join European and international employers’ organizations