CP CONCORDIA is the employers’ confederation that is representative of the Romanian business environment, bringing together the most powerful sectoral federations in the Romanian economy and including 7 of the top 10 companies by number of employees and turnover.
Concordia’s mission is to equally represent the interests of its members, which are companies with Romanian and foreign capital, having the most diverse and relevant perspective on the economic and social realities.
Being the only Romanian employers’ federation affiliated to IOE (International Organization of Employers), Concordia constantly collaborates with its European partners and actively promotes economic freedom and social responsibility, good governance and predictability of the investment framework.
- Oil and Gas Employers’ Federation
- Federation of Associations of Energy Utility Companies
- Employer Union “Gaz România”
- Private Investors Association in Romania
- Employers’ Federation of Trade Networks
- Automotive Industry Employers’ Federation
- Employer Federation of Romanian Carriers
- Employers’ Federation of Financial Services
- Employers’ Association of the Software and Services Industry
- Federation of Hotel Industry in Romania