It was founded by the General Assembly on February 21, 2013 and it was granted legal status by civil sentence no. 04.06.2010, issued in file no. 14421/197/2010 of Brasov Court.
The Federation aims to gather most of the Romanian trade companies, to become the main employers’ federation in this sector.
- General Assembly
- Board of Directors
- Association of Romania Commercial Networks (AMRCR)
- Employers Association of Commerce Network (APRC);
Employers’ Federation of Trade Networks brings together the following companies:
- ARTIMA SA
- AUCHAN ROMANIA S.A.
- BRICOSTORE ROMANIA SA
- CARREFOUR ROMANIA SA
- COLUMBUS OPERATIONAL SRL
- DEDEMAN SRL
- HORNBACH CENTRALA SRL
- IKEA ROMÂNIA SA
- KAUFLAND ROMANIA SCS
- KIKA MOBILIER SRL
- LIDL ROMANIA SRL
- MEGA IMAGE SRL
- METRO CASH&CARRY ROMANIA SRL
- PROFI ROOM FOOD
- RETAIL INVESTM&HOLDING SRL (MOBEXPERT)
- REWE ROMANIA SRL (PENNY MARKET)
- ROUMASPORT SRL (DECATHLON)
- ROMANIA HYPERMARCHE SA (CORA)
- SELGROS CASH&CARRY SRL
Over 110,000 employees work in the companies within the Employers’ Federation of Trade Networks.
Employers’ Federation of Trade Networks is a representative federation at the level of trade sector.
Affiliation to national and international organizations and bodies
- On 20/03/2013, Employers Federation of Commerce of Romania joined the Confederation of Employers ‘Concordia’
- Commercial Networks Association of Romania (AMRCR), as FPRC founding member, is the representative of the Romanian modern trade in EuroCommerce