Concordia is the employers’ confederation that is representative of the business community, bringing together the most powerful sectoral federations in the Romanian economy and comprising 7 of the top 10 companies by number of employees and turnover.
Concordia assumes the mission of equidistant representation of the interests of its members, which are companies with Romanian and foreign capital, having the most diverse and relevant perspective on economic and social realities.
Being the only Romanian employers’ federation affiliated to IOE (International Organization of Employers) and BUSINESSEUROPE, Concordia constantly cooperates with its European partners and actively promotes respect for economic freedom and social responsibility, good governance and predictability of the investment framework.
- Oil and gas Employers’ Federation
- Federation of Associations of Energy Utility Companies
- Employer Union “GAZ ROMÂNIA”
- Private Investors Association in Romania
- Employers’ Federation of Trade Networks